Latin Quarters Restaurant & Bar
– 4 portions of 10 oz cooked lobster tail.
– ½ cup of olive oil.
– ¼ cup of chopped fresh dill.
– 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh ginger.
– 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
– 1 tablespoon of coarse grain Dijon mustard.
– 1 teaspoon of paprika.
– 6 slices of lemon.
– Dash black pepper.
In a suitably sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, fresh dill, chopped ginger, garlic, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
Crack the lobster shells and reveal flesh (do not take all the way out of shell).
Drizzle vinaigrette over lobster, then place lemon slices over the flesh side, cover, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium-high and lightly oil grill rack.